Oops, It's Christmas

So, I, uh...got distracted. And haven't updated in a while, you'll notice. But good news, if you were following what I was talking about back in October!


I did manage to pull off NaNo!

Anyway, with that over for now, I think I'm going to be focusing mainly on...well, whatever the hell I want to talk about. I'd love input on what people want me to babble about, though. I think next time I post, I'm going to talk about how goddamn awesome my stepdad is.

But for now, Christmas!


Katz: Yay Christmas!

Me: Stop humping the tree, Katz.
Katz: I'm not humping this time!

Me: Why are you climbing the tree?

Me: Katz, what are you doing!

Katz: Yay! 
Me: Great. Now I can't reach you.
Katz: Ohgod. I hate heights. I feel sick. SAVE ME!
Me: BROTHER!

Katz: BUTBUTBUT TREEEEE! STAAARRRR!!
Me: YOU SAID YOU HATED HEIGHTS!
Katz: But tree! CHRISTMAS!

Me: Thanks bro. Katz, behave.
Katz: ...

Brother: Present time!
Katz: YAY! PRESENT!
Me: Oh god, see what you've done?

Katz: It's huge! Is it a Warthog?
Me: No.


Katz: Thanks!
Brother: No prob.

Katz: MINIONS! Just what I've always wanted! Lookit how cute he is!

Minions: Iie! Iie!
Katz: Uh...are minions supposed to do this?
Me: Sometimes.

Katz: Ummm...get...back in the box?
Minions: Iie Iie!


Well, at least this will be entertaining.

Merry Christmas, Yule, etc. everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

The Largesse Box: Part One

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant