Paradise Fiber Club Box - November: Happy Gemvember


Here we go, starting to get caught up on my painful backlog of fiber boxes!

November 2019 starts us off with a cute pattern for knit Crimmas ornaments. Obviously, I'm, well, EXTREMELY late to this party, but the pattern is QUITE cute, regardless!

It looks like this month's theme is a return to Gemvember, which I, well, I wasn't subscribed at the time, to my current regret. They look to be adding two new colors to the collection available on their website.

That list looks promising! Time to dive right into the box!


A lovely silver, snowflake pattern greets me! Admittedly this is weird feeling in March. Just... not seasonally appropriate anymore and it's my own damn fault.


Ah! Cute!


So, obviously from that purple bag, we got Florite, the new purple-toned Gem of Paradise colorway.


Florite comes as 3oz of SF Merino/Silk/Rose/Faux Cashmere (40/25/25/10) with purple, gray and an almost tealish color to it. It's lush and lovely to fondle, and I am honestly glad I got this of the two possible colors!



Next is the 3oz of Precious Pearl Cellulose Fiber in a lovely shimmery white color. It's very soft. I rubbed it on my face immediately, since clearly that is the guide by which I judge all fiber.


Now for the goodies! The "Ewepal", this month's vinyl sticker, a sample of Holiday Chai Stash tea (which will be sacrificed to the tea-addicted roommate), a little ornament filled with shimmery snowflakes, a threader that I took an embarrassingly long time to notice, and an ornament stitch marker, filled with lovely, sparkly snow glitter! SO cute!


The threader, and me trying in vain to capture how cute this stitch marker is. Sigh, I just cannot manage decent pictures, I swear.


That's the haul for November 2019! One month down, and...geeze, March 2020 came yesterday for me, so FOUR MORE BOXES TO GO BEFORE I CATCH UP!

If you want to sign up for the Paradise Fibers fiber box, you can do so by going here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

The Largesse Box: Part One