NaNo Cover Roundup

 So, I'm at this point completely resigned to the fact that I am incapable of maintaining a blog. So.

Yeah. Just gonna post whatever, whenever from now on.

Now: NaNo stuff, since it's that time of year - in this case, it's the covers for all the NaNos that I bothered making covers for. Fancy! The exception being this year's, which just links to my profile on the forums - and has the cover image there.

2012 - Chimera (Fantasy)
2011 – Scrimshaw, Winner (Fantasy)
2010 – Fingerprints in the Dust, Winner (Science Fiction/ Fantasy)
2009 – Until Sunrise, Winner (Fantasy)
2008 – Deus Ex Machina, Winner (Urban/Superhero Fantasy)
2007 – Dance of Ashes {Obligatory Zombie Apocalypse NaNo}
2006 – Shifter {Obligatory Shapeshifter/Lycanthrope NaNo}
2005 – A Month Spent Drunk; How I Lost NaNoWriMo {Utter Crack}
2004 – {Pitiful Nameless Novel}

That is a lot of words, you guys.

This is my ninth year of NaNo. Nine years of committing my November to massive angsty suffering. And giving myself carpal tunnel.

I think, over the next few day/weeks/haha like I'm going to actually update stuff I'll post up info about the various years. That sounds like fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

The Largesse Box: Part One