Paradise Fiber Club Box - May: A Song of Wool and Silk Part 1

The time has come! I am doing shit again, and we're going to start off with an unboxing, hurrah!

I recently discovered and signed up for Paradise Fiber's Fiber of the Month club; a subscription services for spinning related items. I watched the ChemKnits unboxings extensively before I caved and decided to commit. It's basically $35 a month for a box of 6-8 oz of fiber goodness, with other assorted goodies, and that includes the price of shipping. A pretty sweet deal from everything I've seen.

Paradise Fibers has an incredible attention to detail in their themed boxes, and I went into this expecting the entire box to be gloriously on point - and I was right.

May 6th rolled around, and to my delight - lo, my first box! I spoiled myself enough to know that it was going to be Game of Thrones themed, but beyond that, for once in my life I avoided spoilers.

Glorious box! I actually had my housemate send this picture to me while I was at work. A few hours later, I was home and READY.


The box, inside, ready for me to get my greedy greedy paws all over it.


First look inside! Already thrilled! (Also please ignore the background mess, I was too excited to clean up first.)


Dragon scale mitts pattern! They look super cute, though I don't crochet very much anymore - I can't keep my rows even, which is why I gave up and started knitting.


GETTING READY TO OPEN UP THAT LOVELY FORESTY PAPER! There is a faint scent of like, campfire and pine wafting out.


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEILOVEITSOMUCH (ALSO NEXT MONTH: BETTER LIGHT)


The goody bag! Already promising! I am intrigued by the little glass vial.


Little scroll, vinyl Ewe sticker, a vial of "Wildfire" aka Angelina Crystallina in Kiwi, and...some puntastic candy.


Close up of the "Wildfire" and a lovely dragon scale/mermaid scale stitch marker. It's mostly a lovely lavender, but as you can tell it shines other colors. I love it and want MOAR OF THEM.


Atomic "Fire"ball and Mentos "Ice" Mint. I shook my head and laughed a lot because I am a sucker for puns.


House Paradise magnet - I didn't notice this until I was trying to get my grubby hands on the fiber and it almost fell out, but I adore it. "Spin or Dye" indeed. XD


A mysterious bag with an ice sticker on it?

Oh my.

And there I (apparently?)run out of space, so on to the NEXT POST IN THIS UNBOXING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

The Largesse Box: Part One