Paradise Fiber Club Box - May: A Song of Wool and Silk Part 2

Picking up where we left off, I had just pulled forth a mysterious package with a sticker labeled "Ice".


It contained a lovely twill fiber! The "Ice" colorway for this month, one ounce of a South American wool and viscose tweed. The color is lovely, and I begin my apologies over my phone not being able to really convey the lovely colors in this month's fibers.


Now into the main fibers. Again, the colors really don't come through on my camera, but this is GORGEOUS. Merino and Mulberry silk, three ounces of the colorway "Not Today". So many lovely shades of brown, and so sinfully soft. Believe you me, everyone in the house rubbed it on their face and went "Oooooooo".



Merino and Mulberry silk, three ounces of the colorway "Blue Eyes". If anything, this is even more beautiful than the other fiber. The navy tones and even a little of a teal/aqua color. The second picture is me trying to block the light to let the colors show a little better. Minimal success but DAMN it is SO PRETTY!


The top part of the list of everything in the box; contains more details of what I got!


The bottom part of the list of everything in the box; contains more details of what I got! That was an excellent, lovely box and I am utterly thrilled. One month in, and I would say this subscription box is completely worth the cost, especially since shipping is included in the cost.


Their attention to detail when it comes to their themes (the packing paper in the box is lightly scented and it was very nice) is incredible, and it was watching a year of box openings by one of their affiliates that prompted me to decide this was how I was going to scratch my yarn/fiber hoarding itch. So far? No regrets. I'm already excited for next month!
 If you are interested in joining the club, you can find more information here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

The Largesse Box: Part One

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant