Paradise Fiber Club Box - August: The Best of Fiber Club

So, lemmie just say that I DID open this box (bag) on time. And uploaded the pics the same day! And then sat on the post for most of the rest of the month like the total champion that I am.

Gonna also take a moment to complain about the blogger mobile options. My dudes MAKE IT FREAKING EASIER TO UPLOAD PICS. The app is complete garbage and the mobile interface doesn't even seem to have it as an option. Super frustrating.

That said, on to August's package!

Look at that pretty, pretty custom print bag. This is the...7th? 7th anniversary of the fiber club per the included inset, and I already had a suspicion that it was gonna be some sort of "Greatest Hits" theme based on the hint we'd gotten in late July.

Time to crack into that bag!


Aw yis. I see a bag of rando fiber. My blending board addiction is already a HUGE fan.


The first look at everything yeeted forth from the bag. This, coincidentally will be the only "full picture" image this month because my ass got super distracted touching all the stuff you will see a few pics down. Everything is messy this month!


All sorts of information on the inset cards. A tutorial on making crazy art yarn which...is... okay honestly the tutorial is a little bit unneeded but it's still a cute inset.
 
We also have the delicious listing of what sorts of baby samples to expect in my glorious ziplock bag of things to touch.
 
We're getting there.


A closeup to show the menu! 8 oz of fiiiiiiiber. My crack!


I put this here literally as a tease because instead of touching the fiber yet we are going to look at the goodies!

(LOOK HOW PRETTY SOME OF THOSE ARE I FORGOT HOW BEAUTIFUL SOME BLENDS AAAAARE.)


So, goody bag.

 
 We have here, in a cute lil black organza bag, a Famous Teas Queen Anne tea bag, an acrylic stitch marker/progress keeper, and a vinyl sticker of the Paradise Fibers mascot. My only disappointment here is that I didn't luck out and get one I didn't have.

In a twist of irony however, this sticker is from the very FIRST fiber box I ever got. Ahh, memories.

Anyway now admire the actual goods.
 

If I could, I'd set these three pics up side by side, but to do that I'd have to make them so small it defeats the purpose of making them the detail shots.

Alas.

Still, my goods! I love them.

 
And here we have the actual full spread of goodness. SO many fiber samples to touch.
 
I know some people found this month's box a little lackluster, but my blending addiction is having little joyful palpitations. I'm here for this. 

If you want to sign up for the Paradise Fibers fiber box, you can do so by going here. I again posted to too late to get this month's box-bag but YOU STILL HAVE TIME FOR NEXT MONTH MY FIBER LOVING DUDES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

The Largesse Box: Part One

Paradise Fiber Club Box - July: Merfolk