Paradise Fiber Club Box - May: Healing and Sheering Season

Hey. You know what May marks?


May marks one year of being subscribed to the Paradise Fiber club box. That's RIGHT. One whole damn year of amazing fiber goodness, keeping my crafting and fiber addiction mostly under control by it's very existence.

And look at this bulging shipping box????



Very light and sunny.

Next, we have our newsletter, and our closeup on the month's menu. I hope everyone else notices that MONSTER 6 ounces of a single fiber listed. The explains the bulging box!



Oh good LAWD, look at that thing.


I straight up hauled this puppy out, fondled it, and then realized I needed SOMETHING for scale on this monster. This is the 6 oz. of Mountain Meadows USA Cormo Wool Combed Top and also that same fiber with an IPhone SE for scale.


It niiiiiiice. SO MUCH FIIIIBER.

Next, you can see the goody bag, along with 1 oz. of Cestary 100% Pure USA Lanolin (the menu said 2 oz, but that was a confirmed typo). I dunno what I'm gonna use it for, but I have it now.


Above, we have both the cute lil blue gingham goody bag, as well as the contents. We have a handmade healing heart gemstone stitch marker, a tablespoon of raw organic turmeric power in a (I think) ceramic purple jar, which is meant for a turmeric dye project from the newsletter but is probably going into my mom's kitchen, and a bag of Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea, which the Tea Cryptid assures me is VERY good.


A good month, and my Fiber Club anniversary! A year full of lovely fiber, many goodies, much tea for the Tea Cryptid, more ideas for projects than I can shake a stick at, things I have never touched before to craft with, and absolutely zero regrets for signing up.

If you want to sign up for the Paradise Fibers fiber box, you can do so by going here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

The Largesse Box: Part One