BLENDING BOOOOOOARD

Oooooooooh I got an image sent to me while at work.....

YES I BLACKED OUT MY ADDRESS AND STUFF AND I KNOW THAT SORT OF MAKES THE CORNER OF A CARDBOARD BOX UNEXCITING. SHUT UP.

Anyway, I got home and ripped that sucker RIGHT open.







Why yes, I did buy myself a blending board kit that included hand carders (which after like 30 seconds playing with them I know is going to involve a learning curve). This will be good when I eventually go completely mad and buy myself a goddamn fleece.

I bought the kit available here. It seemed like the best value for everything, especially considering that shipping on even just the rubber for the board along would have been like $30-50, plus $50-60 for the rubber carding cloth ALONE. I figured I might as well go all out.

This kit includes, per the listing:
(1) Daisy Fiber Co. Blending Board with adjustable foot and rolag dowels
(1) Flicker/Cleaner Brush
(2) Blending brushes- both standard AND fine,
(1) Standard size hand carder pair of your choice. (I got 90 TPI)

The whole kit has that raw wood and rubber smell. I like it.

Obviously I haven't had a chance to test it out; I'm still a few weeks out from getting the good toy that is going to go with this, which is like HINT FREAKING HINT, but yeah. I look forward to fumbling my way through making some rolags.

I even have a design in mind already! My inspiration?



One gorgeous boi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

The Largesse Box: Part One