My Name is Chek and I Have an Addiction to Craft Supplies

So I ordered some more mill ends because I ran out.


Not quite as many as last time, but still quite a bit - about ten and a half ounces. It'll keep me busy for a little bit longer, which is nice.

These mill ends are from GoatsMagosh - they have an etsy, but I found these through Amazon.

Stop judging me this is a much better addiction than others I could have.




I think between the three packs I got, there is enough for some more of the fire rolags, though obviously not in the same shades. Might be a little low on orange but I have more reds this time.

The MVPs of the whole lot are these two dark colored batches - one dark purple, one dark blue - and they are shot through with shimmery other colors. HELLA pretty.


There was a surprisingly large amount of pink in this mix, but I do think blue may have won in sheer quantity, though I think red and pink won in shades.

Also there is this one crazy blended fiber in there that reminds me of the Fujimoto from Ponyo - dunno why, he's more orange-blue-white-pink, but it's the association I keep coming back to. 


Green was pretty close behind though. It looks all nice color coordinated in my storage box! Of which there is NOT a picture because I was tired and also it's double stacked in there.

I'm not pulling half of the stuff out of the box just for a picture. Maybe when I make some more rolags.




I also picked up a new drop spindle from Kraken 3D, who made the spindle I've been relearning on.

The color I'd ordered originally wasn't available, but I got this instead which is pretty damn incredible regardless of my inability to photograph it properly. It's like a purple-black with blue sparkles. Faaaaabulous.

Also the seller is sweet and threw in some extra shafts because I had to wait a whole extra two or three days while the new color came in. Goddamn amazing, I fully rec him if you want a lightweight turkish spindle.

And there was more cat fabric. I have a problem. And my problem is people selling stuff that is amazing and looks like this:

...

Okay so I took them out and put them all in a bigger box. BEHOLD MY BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW OF FIIIIIIBER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

The Largesse Box: Part One

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant