Paradise Fiber Club Box - October: Sleuthing in the Starlight

So wow. Talk about...being like, four/five months behind on these, am I right? Well, suffice to say, I got sick, had a few surgeries, and just have not been healthy enough in any way shape or form to be able to appreciate my monthly boxes for a while! And since I could not appreciate them...I've been storing them up until I could. And that time is NOW. 

So here we are, alllllll the way back in October's box.


Already loving me this CLUE aesthetic.


Again, behold my completely perfect method of hiding the codes! So discreet.


EVIDENCE BAG, HA. This is SO CUTE.


First up, we have our suspect - Lady Lovegood, 3oz of a 75/15/15 Corridale Top, Mulberry Silk and Bamboo blend. It feels luscious, though it definitely would not be the character blend I would have chosen to get - I'm not a fan of pink and green in the same fiber. THAT IS WHAT FIBER BUNDLE SURGERY IS FOR THOUGH, MWAHAHAHA.


Next we have Secretary Starlight, 4oz of another 75/15/15 Corridale Top, Mulberry Silk and Bamboo blend. Just as nice to fondle, and I love the shimmer to it.



Then comes our little confidential goody bag:


  • A "Shewelock Holmes" sticker
  • A CLUE pawn stitch marker (CUTE, and BLUE)
  • TEA, which honestly I handed over to the roommate with the tea addiction
  • Beads and a felting needle, in a nice lil' tube
  • A BUTTON
  • And a nice lil sample of SOAK



All in all, a pretty nice box, with a cute theme. If you want to sign up for the Paradise Fibers fiber box, you can by going here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

The Largesse Box: Part One