Paradise Fiber Club Box - January: Constellations

We move on to 2020 at last! Starting off the near year strong, the theme of this box, which you will see in like five seconds if you scroll down, excites me a lot!


Get that puppy OPEN.


Aww yis, constellations. Astrology for the win and all that. I'm not an expert, but man I do like how creepily accurate it can be when you start getting into Sun and Moon signs and stuff.

This month's inset is just... nice. However, I do appear to be missing the fiber-identification inset mentioned on the box menu, which made figuring out exactly what I have a little more of challenge than normal. As such, don't expect fiber breakdowns this month.


A full menu today, and an absurd SEVEN OUNCES of fiber this time. Damn!


BLUE SPARKLE!


HON HON HON LOOK AT THAT LOVELY SPACE THEEEEME. Unf.


Okay this is already going to obviously lovely.


Ah! And it IS. This is 3 oz of Galaxy, the new Constellation Range colorway, a Merino/Tussah Silk (70/30) blend, and ya'll should know how I feel about this particular blend of fiber. The Tussah is a little bit of a dull silk, but I love the slight soft catchyness of it. Additionally, this colorway? Beautiful. If there was more blue, I'd want my hair to look like this.


Now begins the "what fiber color do I have?" issue. But it's purple and there is NOTHING wrong with purple.


SO PRETTY. This is 2 oz of what I think is Taurus (I'm missing the inset mentioned in the box menu, but between looking at the website and what sticker I got... I'm pretty sure I nailed this) of the Constellation Range colorways. Many points scored on the "will I rub it on my face enthusiastically?" scale.


SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE...


Wow, admittedly I had forgotten about the space-dyed wool roving line that Paradise Fibers has, and I was not expecting this vibrant rainbow to come out of the bag. Hot damn. After some looking, this appears to be 2 oz of what I'm sure is Venus, from the space-dyed wool collection. Again, that lack of inset made identifying stuff in this box a little tiny bit iffy.


Aw yis, the goody-bag looks PROMISING.


Okay this is cute as fuck. This is a sample of Angelina Glitz in a "EWE.F.O" container. OMG that's so on point. And also, the Angelina is actually more shimmery blue than it looks here


The rest of the goody bag includes more STASH tea, aka more tea SACRIFICES to the TEA ADDICT, a handmade, glow-in-the-dark diz, and two stitch markers, though honestly these ones might not join the stitch marker collection - they would be too cute as charms.


Lastly, we have this month's... oh my god, as I'm typing this, I'm realizing that this is the inset that the menu was talking about. I'm a goddamn moron. Taurus and Venus, confirmed, oh my god I'm stuppppid. Hahaha. WOW, self, wtf.

Anyway, this is the inset I thought was missing, like a idiot, and also the matching Taurus sticker for this month. TaurEWEs, maybe?


Okay, hands down, this? Was an EXCELLENT box. A ton of super awesome fiber, and a pile of excellent goodies. Much good, very January.

That brings us up to being only TWO MONTHS BEHIND, including this month, which maybe I shouldn't count because this is a reasonable frame of time to post an unboxing for the current content in? I dunno, man. Either way, expect February soon!

If you want to sign up for the Paradise Fibers fiber box, you can do so by going here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paradise Fiber Club Box - June: Enchanted Forest

Magic, and the Orders of the Exodus Covenant

The Largesse Box: Part One